To drive engagement and direct the learning for your organization, MasterClass at Work Admins can recommend or assign any MasterClass course (including classes, paths, playlists) using Content Sharing.
- How do I share with teams and individuals?
- What do users experience when a course is shared with them?
- How do I view the list of all shared content in my organization?
- Who can share content?
- How do I unshare content?
- What happens if content is shared to a user by multiple admins?
- What happens when content is shared with a user more than once?
How do I find courses to share?
You can find courses to share through various ways:
Click on the “Find Content To Share” button on the Shared Content page within the Admin Dashboard, which will take you to the Library page. Filter by skill categories and sub-skills to find the most relevant content for your users.
- Discover new and featured courses on the homepage.
Use the search bar from anywhere in the product to type a course name, instructor name, format, or skill to find courses.