You can go to www.MasterClass.com/refund (you will be prompted to log into your account), then you will be guided through the steps to cancel your subscription and receive a refund.
- Please note that you will need to have completed your purchase through the MasterClass website via a web browser within the last 30 days in order to be able to use the link.
- If you run into any issues or are not able to use the link above, but believe you are still eligible for a refund, then please submit a support ticket with the following information available...
- Email address associated with your account
- Transaction ID number (located on your MasterClass receipt)
- If the class was purchased through PayPal we'll also need the email address associated with your PayPal account.
You can also call us at 1 (855) 981-8208, or submit a request here. Please make sure to have the information above on-hand.
Gifts: You can cancel a gift if it has not yet been redeemed by the recipient. Please reach out to the Member Support Team here and we would be happy to assist you. If the gift has already been redeemed then we cannot cancel or refund your gift.
For In-app Purchases:
If your purchase was made through the App Store, you can request a refund from Apple just as you would for any in-app purchase by reaching out to the Apple Care team here: 1-800-APL-CARE (800–275–2273) or check here for local numbers. Please note: Any purchases completed through Apple's system are subject to Apple's Terms of Service, and MasterClass will not be able to process any refunds or extensions for purchase processed by Apple per section 3.3 of our Terms of Service. Apple also provides more detailed information on their Help & Support website.
If your purchase was made through Google Play, you can request a refund just as you would for any in-app purchase here: https://play.google.com/store/account. Please note: Any purchases completed through Google Play's system are subject to Google Play's Terms of Service, and MasterClass will not be able to process any refunds or extensions for purchase processed by Google Play. Google Play also provides more detailed information on their Google Play Help website.