To access your free annual membership click the Redeem Now button in your gift email (preferably on your computer/laptop), and complete the following steps.
- In the create account screen you will need to enter your email, and the desired password. Then click the create account button.
🗒️: If you already have an account, it will tell you the email already exists. Click Sign In and enter your login credentials.
- The next steps will allow you to set up payment for future renewals. If you do not want to store your credit card click the button that says Why do we ask for a credit card, then you can select Enter payment information later.
- The final prompts will guide you through setting up your MasterClass account.
If you are already an active member of MasterClass, then activating the gift membership will add an additional year to your existing membership. The e-mail address for your existing account must match the e-mail address where the gift was sent.
- A free gift that was part of a Buy One, Get One promotion is redeemable within one year from the date of purchase
- A paid, standalone gift that was purchased outside a promotion has no expiration
- The subscription of the gift recipient will start on the day that they will activate the membership and cannot be paused
Redeeming a gift and third-party apps (PayPal, Google, Apple, etc)
- You can only access your gift through the gift email. You cannot redeem gifts through 3rd party app stores
- Active memberships purchased through a third party cannot be extended using a gift. You will have to wait for your current subscription to expire before you can redeem the gift.